Wednesday, September 17, 2014

KENTUCKY DOWNS HORSES TO WATCH

These are horses to watch my horses that I start my handicapping around from trainer to jockey to the horse themselves. I also go the extra mile to watch every single sale, a step that makes the purchase price of a horse actually useful. Anyone can see what they paid for a horse. What was the bidding action like though? When there are two or three of the biggest buyers at each sale are going back and forth between one another and the horse only sells for 40k that doesn't show up in the daily racing form. Having the best clockers doesn't hurt nor does having a direct line to the connections of horses be it friends with jockeys and trainers to blood stock agents. All of these are perks only found under one roof. The roof of the BMDs and my father and I having a combined 60+years in business. You get all facets covered with the BMD SQUARED PICKS GROUP. HORSES SPORTS AND STOCKS. ALL OF THEM HAVE ONE COMMON THREAD THEIR ALL SPECULATIVE MONEY MARKETS. WITH THE SAME WEAKNESSES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF..... THE GENERAL PUBLIC.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment