Friday, September 19, 2014

Baba Ma and IPhone 6 all on one day. To Chinese economy sociology smog and Tesla Steel Space Ghost Towns hidden cities and Liquid Natural gas

AliBaba. OK so every single Chinese stock unveiled in the USA has ended at 10-15% the ipo price. So the people who will be making the money are the people who own shares in the company in China. Finally the first person I have seen on Xbox who thinks the same as me. There's more than enough ways and opportunities to make money in our market day trading or long-term. However if so valuable why would one of, if not the smartest men in the world,  founder Jack Ma. Yes I know that he's making a ton of money you don't have to be a genius to figure that out. This isn't a kid in his garage with a startup stoked to be moving out of mom's house. the man has made a fortune. It's just something that makes me pause and let everyone else sell off their holdings and probably make a good amount of money. You can do the same by using your head and common sense. If my ass was able to see ahead and invest on natural gas in the good old USA. To be precise it was 6/20/2010 somewhere around then I took a position in (LNG) at $6.25  a share it's now $80+. Same thing when I made my position a few months ago on (X) good old steel with Chinese banks seemingly in trouble no matter what the perceptions are they continue to build these huge ghost towns hidden cities whatever you want to call them. It's like you lie and have to keep making up lies to to cover the one before and so on. That's why I prefer brutal honest truth that rubs some people the wrong way.  I go to bed great at night knowing that usually only the people who are the ones it rubs the wrong way are one's that don't want to be confronted with the truth all the time. Trust me those are people who you are better not having in your life anyway. The whole steel position paid of the last 2 weeks especially and it could be from a totally different reason. Except in my mind a country that doesn't have any steel and is building tower after tower and empty city followed by another they will probably need steel. We just so happen to still be on top of the mountain when it comes to steel and last I checked have a pretty good import export with China. This is another factor that ties into some of my larger holdings and ones I won't touch. AliBaba is as a company goes, the way it is set up, is tied to their respective government as much as any company out there. Sorry I don't want my money tied to any government let alone China.  However the one factor I do like about China is not only the fact that the population is only behind India in numbers and fastest growing middle classes in the world. Tesla has been one of my favorite companies since I first read about Elon Musk and what it was all about along with space ex before the thought of stocks ever entered my mind I've followed his companies I guess out of natural curiosity. Once I myself educated myself understood what he was doing and believing for years now that if anyone will figure out how to make it work I'll bet on him any day. I'm just pissed that his company space ex who is beneficiary along with Boeing to be sending us to space not the Russians anymore at a hefty price tag. Not just NASA but you and I. I have been a huge believer in the same Chinese economy and economic factors along with many other factors like smog would be a great fit for largest moving and growing middle class to be perfect for the electric car from Musk's Tesla. Time will tell however considering that tesla is a company from the ipo price that has only grown 1000% I think it would take quite a huge problem for me not to be able to get out in time. obviously I wasn't in on the IPO or I would be retired already. Either way I'm definitely excited to see what price AliBaba opens up at but I am expecting a nice spike early and it to be in the $80s possibly $90 range. The only company that will be happier with that price then Baba itself will be Yahoo. Since mid 2000s YAHOO! WHO'S's ALREADY MADE A TON BEING IN BED WITH BABA HAS A 23% STAKE OF BABA. WE SHALL SEE BUT I'M SITTING OUT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOME QUICK MONEY TODAY LOOK INSIDE THE NEW IPHONE6 NOT APPLE BUT THE COMPANIES WHO'S WHOLE BUSINESSES HAVE QUADRUPLED BE IT A MICROCHIP OR A DAMN WIRE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE IPHONE6 SALES WONT REALLY CHANGE APPLES BOTTOM LINE THAT MUCH. IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN SET UP ALREADY TO MAKE MONEY BY USING COMMON SENSE AND THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. WELL IN THIS CASE INSIDE THE BOX OR BETTER YET  CASE FOR THAT MATTER. PUNS A PLENTY INTENDED. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TODAY. TIME FOR THE HORSES AND THE NEXT SPECULATIVE MONEY MARKET ALONG WITH SPORTS AND SOME EARLY MORNING FÚTBOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment