Wednesday, August 27, 2014

HORSES TO WATCH AT DEL MAR 8-27-2014

HORSES TO WATCH AT DEL MAR 8-27-2014

Below is a picture with my Horses to Watch.
NOT ALL HORSES ARE USE ONLY I WILL ADD TO AND SUBTRACT TO ITS A GUIDELINE.
I  will always have a ticket using every horse I have. I don't expect you to have same bankroll doesn't matter there the horses I look at first and foremost to find singles and/or all races. However it's always changing be it speed favoring key scratch off turf a different horse after handicapping the card. Whatever it may be this is where I begin with HORSES TO WATCH . IT IS FULL OF TRAINERS JOCKEY,  HORSES FROM WATCHING THE RACES, BREEDING, FROM WHEN I WATCHED THEM WORKING OUT,  INFORMATION FROM CONNECTIONS WHO I TRUST AND ARE PROVEN, TO MY NOTES FROM WHEN THE HORSES WERE HIP #S AND 2YO IN TRAINING HORSES AS THEY GO THROUGH THE SALES RING.
THE HORSES ARE NOT PICKS OR PLAYS SOME I WILL HAVE NOTE FOR WANTS LONGER AND TURF. IF HE'S BACK 5FUR TURF I'M NOT BETTING HIM. HOWEVER,
..........HE IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY..........

   $$$$$     HORSES TO WATCH  $$$$$
-- Check back to blog for running line of wagers to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment